Jump to Site Navigation

Pet Spotlight: February

February 14, 2012 by Nylabone Products  |  Dog News  |  Comments (7)  |

February is here, and nothing will warm up your heart in this chilly month more than this collection of lovable dogs (and one bird)! Many of these pups are enjoying the cold weather and cuddling up with their brothers and sisters. Your pet’s photo could end up here next month if you submit one today via Email, Facebook, or Twitter!

7 Responses to Pet Spotlight: February

1. Gail February 14, 2012 @ 8:34 pm

Thank you for all the “neat” dog pictures. We have three dogs of our own that we enjoy and keep us very busy. They are a brindle colored retriever who will be nine years old this year, a reddish brown colored boxer-pit bull who is about five years old, and a white deaf english bulldog who is about three years old. They all came to us through a rescue program each with their own personality and habits. We wouldn’t trade them for anthing!!

2. nanaof2 February 14, 2012 @ 9:16 pm

I have a 1 year old mix who was supposed to be my lap dog. Zeus now weighs 78lbs and is still growing. He has eaten every plant in my garden, 2 sego palms and a pineapple plant. He digs deep holes and goes after the tree roots, he digs in circles and evenly disperses the dirt making it very hard tofill those holes. Zeus is very lovable and sweet, I wouldn’t change anything about him.

3. lottie February 14, 2012 @ 11:10 pm

hi

4. Darlene February 15, 2012 @ 12:48 am

Our two dachshunds are related. Zorro, age 12, the black and tan and is the great, great niece of Layla, age 2,, the red head. They like to keep each other warm in their bed during the day, but of course they sleep with us at night! Layla is the biggest fan of Nylabone and has at least ten! We love our little weiner dogs.

5. Bonnie February 19, 2012 @ 7:23 am

Thank you for picking my little Bria (JRT puppy in the tub)

6. Kelly February 21, 2012 @ 3:23 pm

I love 3 babies. They are a mother and her two sons. They love to give hugs and kisses. Thank you for choosing them.

7. Elizabeth N. February 25, 2012 @ 6:08 am

All the dogs are so cute! Thanks for including my conure Rocky in the group (my poodle Nelson loves your bones too).

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL